Breaking News

Not yet retired, the team regrets not being selected: Wahab Riaz


Lahore: National cricketer Wahab Riaz has said that I am not retired yet. "It is a pity not to be selected for the national cricket team because playing for the country is my dream," he said. "I am not worried about what happened because my eyes are focused on what is going to happen," he said.

He was talking to the media after arriving at a private store in Gulberg. He expressed his commitment that I will try to give the same performance as I do.

To a question, the prominent bowler said that this time I will try to be the best bowler but I am focusing on bowling as well as batting. He said, "I have complete faith in Allah."

Fast bowler Wahab Riaz, who is part of the Pakistan cricket team, said that there will be good competition with Aamir and Harris. He said that I would do my best to win.

Wahab Riaz said that playing in the PSL is in the eyes of everyone. He said that Peshawar Zalmai was neither scared nor afraid of any team. "We come to win every match," he said.

No comments