Breaking News

No time for negative people: Wasim Akram


ISLAMABAD (ZTV News) – Former captain Wasim Akram has said that he did not have time to respond negative people and hence prefers to ignore their comments.
Recently erstwhile opener Aamir Sohail has hurled allegations on the former fast bowling great stating that his ‘captaincy drama’ was the main reason behind the team not emerging victorious in a single ICC World Cup post the 1992 World Cup till 2003.
Reacting to the criticism, Akram said it was sad that his name was being used by some people to get attention. “I retired from cricket 17 years ago but people still take my name to further their own interests. But I put that in the back of my mind [ignore them].
I don’t have time for negative people now, and never will,” Akram was quoted as saying by website PakPassion.net.

No comments